You can create your own frozen treats while keeping them low in calories and fat. These yogurt pops use banana, cocoa, and honey to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Serving Size 1 pop
Yield: 4 yogurt pops
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Freezing time: 4 + hours
- 1 small, ripe banana
- ¼ cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a blender, add the banana, yogurt, milk, and cocoa powder. Puree until smooth (about 20 seconds).
- Add the honey and vanilla. Puree again until the honey is mixed in (about 15 more seconds).
- Pour about 2.5 ounces of the liquid into each of four popsicle molds. Put the popsicle holders in place over the molds and freeze until firm (about 4 hours).
- When ready to serve, dip the mold in warm water to release the popsicles.