Cocoa Banana Yogurt Pops RecipeCocoa Banana Yogurt Pops
You can create your own frozen treats while keeping them low in calories and fat. These yogurt pops use banana, cocoa, and honey to satisfy any sweet tooth.
Yield: 4 yogurt pops
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Freezing time: 4 + hours
- 1 small, ripe banana
- ¼ cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a blender, add the banana, yogurt, milk, and cocoa powder. Puree until smooth (about 20 seconds).
- Add the honey and vanilla. Puree again until the honey is mixed in (about 15 more seconds).
- Pour about 2.5 ounces of the liquid into each of four popsicle molds. Put the popsicle holders in place over the molds and freeze until firm (about 4 hours).
- When ready to serve, dip the mold in warm water to release the popsicles.
Nutrition information for 1 yogurt pop: Calories 78; Total Fat 1.1 g; Saturated Fat 0.4 g; Trans Fat 0 g; Cholesterol 2 mg; Sodium 20 mg; Carbohydrate 14.2 g; Fiber 1.3 g; Sugars 10.1 g; Protein 3.3 g