Cranberry Energy Bites RecipeCranberry Energy Bites
These no-bake bites make a simple pre-workout snack. You can quickly mix up a batch on Sunday and pack them with you to the gym or office throughout the week.
Yield: 9 bites
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 15 unsweetened dates, pitted
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Process on high for about 10 seconds, until all ingredients are chopped. They should stick together when pressed between your fingers.
- Roll into 9 equal sized balls, about 1 to 1 ½ tablespoons each. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Nutrition information for 1 bite: Calories 149; Total Fat 2 g; Saturated Fat 0.2 g; Trans Fat 0 g; Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 33 mg; Carbohydrate 34.5 g; Fiber 3.5 g; Sugar 28.4 g; Protein 1.8 g