Cantaloupe is rich in dietary fiber, potassium, and vitamins A & C. This recipe combines the fruit with light coconut milk and frozen pineapple to create a breakfast or snack with no added sugar.
Serving Size 1 smoothie
Yield: 1 smoothie
- 1 cup cubed fresh cantaloupe
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- ½ cup non-fat milk (any variety)
- ¼ cup unsweetened frozen pineapple
- 1 tbsp toasted unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- Place all ingredients except the shredded coconut in a blender and puree until smooth. Top with coconut before serving.