Fruit provides a nutritious way to satisfy a sweet tooth. When warmed by the grill and topped with sweet yogurt, seasonal fruit turns into a delicious dessert. If you don’t have the grill fired up, you can broil the plums for a few minutes to get similar results.
Yield: 4 servings
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Grilling time: 3 minutes
- ½ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 plums, halved and pits removed
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, honey and cinnamon until smooth.
- Place the plums, cut side down, on a hot grill. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes, just until warmed through.
- Serve the plums cut side up and top each half with ½ tablespoon of the yogurt.